As a Project Manager with the Business Change team, you will lead the day to day development and delivery of business solutions including strategic proposition, process and systems changes to meet the objectives of the business sponsors.
- Development and management of project plans.
- Establishment and control of detailed project budgets, including evaluation of external supplier estimates.
- Planning and management of all project resources including the contributions of all those involved.
- Coordinate delivery of work products and outputs from all parties involved including liaison with the customer, business units and external suppliers.
- Assure project governance through all stages of the lifecycle, including sign-off on project deliverables, project close down, post-implementation reviews and benefit realisation.
- Manage, escalate, and resolve issues and risks at all stages in the project lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain strong and lasting relationships with sponsors, clients and suppliers.
- Support the Head of Business Change with improving the quality, efficiency and overall capability of the project delivery team.
What will you need to succeed?
- Significant Project Management experience in a Financial Services environment.
- PRINCE2 qualified or other recognised project management qualification.
- Demonstrable involvement in full life-cycle change projects, including those having organisation, IT and operations dependencies.
- Experience of managing teams possibly within a matrix environment.
- Knowledge of different systems development and project management methodologies.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements in relation to mortgage, protection and wealth distribution.
- Understanding of the Openwork business functions, processes and E2E operations and systems.
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills.
- Resource management and team building to galvanise and motivate project team members.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent communicator, able to document and present plans and solutions to a range of diverse problems.
We’re a dynamic, fast-paced and growing business with huge ambition. And we believe this is all made possible by the brilliant people who are part of the Openwork family. We’re investing heavily in the development of our people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential. We’re also very proud of our culture, having recently placed in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for, coming 25th in the South West!
On top of offering a great place to work with bags of development opportunities, we also offer a highly attractive benefits package to reward you for your hard work, which includes a competitive base salary, bonus, enhanced pension, critical illness cover, income protection and a range of other flexible benefits.
To apply please submit your CV, including a note on your salary expectations and availability.