Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
The Distribution Services team ensure that individuals appointed by Openwork are vetted appropriately. This includes a wide variety of vetting methods such as completing credit checks, DBS checks and referencing. Recruitment is part of Distribution Services which manages the complete adviser experience, from initial recruitment into the network through to end of contracts and all the elements in between.
Distribution Services won Team of the Year in 2019, which demonstrates the hard work and commitment the individuals in the department show.
- Due diligence and a ‘fit and proper’ assessment of Adviser, Principal, AR (Appointed Representative), IAR and Employee applications and appointments, meeting regulatory and Openwork standards.
- Pro-active coordination of the joining experience.
- Written and verbal technical recruitment advice for, and relating to, prospective ARs, balancing service, regulatory safety and sound commercials.
- Adherence to Openwork recruitment standards and Non-Openwork Business Interests (NOBI).
- Referring and quality recording of the outcomes for applications not meeting Openwork recruitment standards or NOBI.
- FCA authorisation submission, responding to requests for further information as required.
- Accurate and timely operational MI and records.
- Undertaking regular procedural reviews to ensure up to date and fit for purpose.
- Quality checking including recruitment decisions, file quality and system inputs.
- Supporting team administration and wider team tasks as required.
- Good quality documentation, clearly and concisely supporting decisions.
- Managing day to day workflow, changing priorities and tasks, providing support across teams, projects and initiatives.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience of operating in a busy and demanding multi-functional role.
- Working with Openwork Partners / Managers.
- Financial Services experience.
- Adviser and AR Approval Licences and the ability to coordinate the appointment of large businesses / acquisitions.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Manages priorities / adapts effectively.
- Uses technical knowledge to find solutions to problems.
- Organisation, managing tasks with conflicting priorities and achieving deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of internal systems and Microsoft Office package.
- Strong customer service and relationship management and the ability to quickly establish credibility at all levels.
We’re a dynamic, fast-paced and growing business with huge ambition. And we believe this is all made possible by the brilliant people who are part of the Openwork family. We’re investing heavily in the development of our people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential.
We’re also very proud of our culture, having placed in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for again in 2020. Openwork values and respects individuality and we are committed to building an inclusive culture and environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work. We believe that you will bring your best self to work if you are trusted to choose when, where and how you do it.
On top of offering a modern workplace with bags of development opportunities, we also offer a highly attractive benefits package to reward you for your hard work. This includes a competitive base salary, annual bonus, enhanced pension, critical illness cover, income protection and a range of other flexible benefits.
To apply please submit your CV, including a cover note on your salary expectations and availability.