Salary: £18,800 - £23,500 (MI Analyst) / £34,000 - £42,500 (Senior MI Analyst)
We have two openings within our MI team (x1 MI Analyst and x1 Senior MI Analyst). Both roles will work to ensure that the Openwork Group has access to the data required to assess performance and to make educated business decisions. You’ll also provide the insight into date to enable performance to be measured potential issues to be managed.
- Provide accurate, timely, clear and consistent management information to customers, both in Openwork and externally.
- Ensure early warning of emerging key trends are identified and clearly articulated to the appropriate audience.
- Provide analysis to all levels of the business at varying levels of detail.
- Work closely with Channel Directors, management teams and business areas to support and update their current reporting requirements and produce new reports as and where required.
- Advanced analysis of Channel performance – vs. budget / YOY, R13W, R12M.
- Benchmark performance against external market data.
- Preparation of reporting packs with key metrics.
- Manipulate and analyse large data sets for both ad-hoc and routine reporting.
- Support Finance teams with regular and ad hoc analysis.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience of SQL and VBA programming, alongside advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
- Previous industry experience - Financial Services sector experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of financial products and services desirable.
- Strong personality and ability to influence decision makers within the organisation.
- Experience of a customer focussed, process and data driven environment.
- Good eye for detail; ability to work with large amounts of data in a timely but accurate manner.
- Numerate and investigative, gets to the route of problems and does not accept the first answer.
- Friendly, helpful and able to relate well to colleagues – the role works across multiple teams within Openwork and will often have to translate data issues into non-technical terms.
- Flexible and willing to “muck in” with whatever needs doing in the department.
- Ability to apply judgement to situations requiring balance between time and accuracy.
We’re a dynamic, fast-paced and growing business with huge ambition. And we believe this is all made possible by the brilliant people who are part of the Openwork family. We’re investing heavily in the development of our people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential. We’re also very proud of our culture, having placed in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for 2019, coming 25th in the South West!
On top of offering a great place to work with bags of development opportunities, we also offer a highly attractive benefits package to reward you for your hard work, which includes a competitive base salary, bonus, enhanced pension, critical illness cover, income protection and a range of other flexible benefits.
To apply please submit your CV, including a note on your salary expectations and availability.